Skip Navigation
X

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT OUR ANNUAL FUND!

When you walk through the halls of Our Lady of Grace Catholic School, students, faculty, and visitors alike are greeted with a feeling of warmth. In our close-knit community, we put our faith into action as we live out our school motto: At Our Lady of Grace Catholic School, we keep Christ in our minds, Christ in our words, Christ in our hearts, and Christ in our lives. We recognize the God-given dignity of each person, and this is demonstrated best by the way we encourage our entire community to share their talents, build community, serve one another, and grow together side-by side with Christ at the center of it all. This is what stewardship is all about: showing gratitude to God for His great gifts by giving of ourselves to others and sharing our blessings.

“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good.” - 2 Corinthians 9:7-8


At Our Lady of Grace, we are committed to making Catholic education accessible. To make this possible, we rely on generous donations to help us close the gap between our competitive tuition rates and the actual operating costs of the school. Currently, OLG tuition only covers 82% of the school’s operating expenses. Funds that we raise through the Grateful Hearts, Giving Hands Annual Fund and other fundraising efforts throughout the year bridge the gap to cover the remaining 18%.

Your gift to the Grateful Hearts, Giving Hands Annual Fund will support these priority areas:

  • Teacher Retention and Recruitment: Offer competitive salaries to retain and attract highly qualified teachers and staff that align with our mission.
  • Program Enhancement: Support creative resource additions and supplementary materials for in-class projects and instruction to engage students and build excitement in learning.
  • Catholic Identity Initiatives: Upgrade current resources and give access to additional materials and supplies to further enrich our students’ religious education and faith formation.
     

Today, our school is bustling with learning, friendships, virtue, and prayer. Our hope is that when each of our students leave Our Lady of Grace, they will bring these good things out into the world. Please contribute as generously as you can to allow the richness of our mission and vision of OLG to continue.

On behalf of the students, faculty, and staff, I thank you for your support and continued prayers.

Fondly,
Catherine Rusch, M.Ed. Principal

Open Enrollment!